Our office is located in Warsaw, Poland, although the current customer base is spread worldwide - the nature of SIGRAM's services makes it possible to reach remote markets and business partners.
About the founder
Andrzej Bialecki, 47, holds an M.Sc. degree in Electronic Engineering from Warsaw University of Technology. His professional experience from working for companies in Poland, Sweden and USA includes system integration, business modeling, and information retrieval systems - especially field-specific search engines. He is actively involved in development of Open Source solutions in these areas. He also participates in e-commerce standardization activities related to interoperability of business semantics.
Here is a partial list of projects he was involved in during the last couple of years:
- FreeBSD, as a developer and committer; the original creator of PicoBSD - a trimmed-down version of FreeBSD for embedded applications.
- Thinlet, as a developer and one of the project leaders.
- E-Commerce Interoperability Meta-Framework, a standardization project under auspices of CEN/ISSS, as a project Chair and main contributor.
- ebXML contributor, especially in the area of the Resource-Event-Agent economic modeling framework.
- Lucene search library project, as an active contributor. Creator of the Lucene Toolkit Luke, an indispensible companion tool for Lucene developers.
- Nutch search engine project, as a developer and active contributor.
- Creator of the algorithmic stemmer for the Polish language - Stempel.